Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to tell your family and friends how much you love them. Your children will love created this heart envelope card to share with family members and friends. It’s also easy and fun to make and in just a few simple steps you can have the perfect card for Valentine’s Day. You can even create custom stamps with your own pictures!
- Scissors or pinking shears
- Wrapping paper or origami paper
- Custom postal stamps (optional)
- Fold the top of the heart down just above the middle of your card, where only a point is left.
- Fold the point up so that you are left with a rectangle.
- Turn your card so that the flap is at the top, leaving it looking like a regular envelope.
Seal your card with a sticker and voila! You are left with the perfect card to send to your family for Valentine’s Day.