Halloween is less than a week away. Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween, yet? Finding a costume doesn’t have to mean going out and spending a fortune at the store. Chances are that with some fabric and a pair of household scissors, you can come up with something. Check out this list of the top 10 most searched costumes for 2013, according to Yahoo.
- Minions from Despicable Me
- Breaking Bad yellow jumpsuit
- A Fox from the YouTube video, “The Fox”
- Duck Dynasty
- Miley Cyrus
- Cubes from Minecraft, the indie online building game
- Daenerys from the HBO series, “Game of Thrones”
- Flapper dress from “The Great Gatsby”
- Daft Punk
What are you going to be this year for Halloween? We would love to hear from you!